Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bad Crocheter, no cookie!

The problem with little projects are that they're distracting from the big projects I'm working on. Like these coffee sweaters. I liked the cuff pattern on those red mittletts, and wanted to try them on a cup cozy. I also finished the red mittens, so I thought I deserved a reward in the shape of instant gratification =)

I'm undecided on this yarn. It's called "meadow." I think I mostly don't like it, but it's still intriguing.

Coffee Sweater - "meadow"

Then, since I'm still in a fall/halloween mood, I decided to try pairing my variegated orange with the black semi-fuzzy.

Rowr!

Orange and Black Coffee Sweater

I like it! With the double yarn it's also very chunky, which is nice in any kind of sweater. The keyboard shot shows the texture a little better.

Orange Sweater - Flat

No comments: