Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kitty and Pumpkins

Today I went to the clay Autumn Decor workshop for pumpkins, acorns, and leaves. SO much fun. 5 hours didn't nearly seem that long, though by the end I was ready to go... though mainly because then at 6pm I realized I hadn't had lunch. I learned a lot, and did a lot more handbuilding than I have in awhile. Here is some of what I'm working on

Pumpkins in Progress

The left one I made last week, before the class, because I was really excited to make pumpkins. The stem isn't at a very good angle, but it's short and stubby, and gnarly like it just got ripped off. It's also done with coils, and the right one is done with slabs around a round form. These are still greenware. They'll dry, then get bisque fired, then glazed and fired again. Then I'll take another picture :)

And here's some cuteness from Spook. I had fun taking these.

Spooky Sleep

Spook Sleepy

Spooky Sleep 2

No comments: