Thursday, October 16, 2008

WIP List

I don't have anything exciting to show yet, so I just wanted to give a rundown of current projects. I'll start with the Christmas projects, but those are intentionally vague :)

I have three started, which are each 10% or less completed. I also have 3 or 4 more planned out, and I just figured out what I'm going to make my husband, so I should get started on that also. We'll see if I finish all these in time!

My stripey sweater is almost finished. I just need to put the sleeves on.

I have a miniature American flag afghan that I started years ago, which just needs to be assembled. I'm doing a little heart pillow to go with it, and I thought I might try to sell that. It's acrylic, so it's not very soft, but it would be good to toss around on 4th of July excursions or something. I'm making up a bigger version of this heart, done in double crochet.

I still want to finish more small pumpkins to give away. I owe my mom two more, since I gave two of hers to my aunt who was visiting.

And then I have two creatures from this book to finish, which are belated birthday presents. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

And that's just the active projects, not the ones I have stored away to pick up again someday. I do like having several going at once, but I want to get some of these wrapped up.

No comments: