Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a lovely V-day yesterday, whether or not you celebrated or did anything special. I just had a lovely dinner with my husband, which was take-out Indian food from one of our favorite places.

I also made Oreos again as I did last year. I don't remember which recipe I used, but this year I chose a recipe by The Baker Chick.


I made a couple modifications, including coloring the frosting pink. They were so cute!


I also used cream cheese in the frosting instead of shortening. The filling turned out a little soft, and they have to stay in the refrigerator. Next time I might add more powdered sugar so they travel better.


I brought some of them into the office, and I would have taken a picture whole, but I forgot and started eating it =)


No comments: