Friday, July 17, 2009

Blooming and Custom Crafts

I'm so proud of this little african violet. It's the first time it's bloomed since I got it, oh, a couple years ago. I didn't realize that it just wasn't getting enough sun. Now it's happy =)



I've done a couple custom items for people lately. I had some orphan coasters left over from my sets, and I gave them out at the office. One of the ladies asked if I could make her two seafoam coasters, so I came up with these. They're 50/50 cotton and acrylic, and I think they turned out very well.



Then my friend C requested these water bottle totes. They're carrot orange and leaf green. The lighting is a little poor, but you get the idea. I like the one on the right, because it's like a pumpkin!



Also a little plug for our coffee shop hangout. Or at least one of them =)

No comments: