Friday, March 14, 2014

Baby booties

I wanted some warm slippers or boots for baby H, so I crocheted some. I didn't have a pattern, but I used the soles of some other shoes for a size guideline.

They're perfect for playing on the deck when it's a little chilly. Of course when I tried them on him this morning, he pointed outside and said "door!" So we put a jacket on over the jammies and took them for a test drive :)


Nice and cozy!


Hoodie time, because it's about 40 degrees. I made that jacket too, just converted a pattern with a zippered jacket into a pullover.


I used fabric paint for the grips, and ran them across every couple rows. Now that he's been wearing them a bit, they're sinking into the stitches, so next I'll try running another set of lines going up and down. Overall I'd call them a success!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just fixed our ironing board thanks to your great instructions. My wife said she cannot believe I could find instructions on how to fix an Ironing Board on the Web.
Thanks much.