Thursday, November 14, 2013

Baby blankets and Halloween

Baby has been keeping me busy, but here's what I've been doing in my free time.

My brother and sister-in-law had a little baby girl, so I crocheted her a blanket.


I made little fleece booties for her too, but they ended up running small, and might work for a doll. Here she is with her mamma.


I made a similar blanket for a friend of mine and her little girl, as a trade for a baby food processor and storage system. Win-win!


For Halloween we did a medieval/fantasy thing. Baby H was a little prince, I was a princess and Daddy the bodyguard.


I sewed my dress a long time ago, and A's shirt was his wedding shirt. I copied the poet's shirt pattern and made it small for H in purple satin. The cape is silver satin and purple velvet, and the crown is silver satin with fleece inside for comfort. (Not that he kept it on for long)


And lastly, here's a little felt cow I made for a friend's one year birthday. The "quick I need a photo for my blog before I give it to him" photo :)





He had a farm themed dress up party, and H was a duck.



No comments: