Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunsets and Shawls

I taught my friend C how to crochet tonight. It was so much fun! And she picked it up fast, which was awesome. I tried it right-handed to show her, which felt like I was learning all over again :)




The sky was gorgeous tonight so I snapped a picture from my phone.




I'm really getting into this shawl pattern:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/donisfuff/croshawl.html

I have a couple going right now, and the picture above is an extreme example of yarn sizes. The little one is sock(ish) weight with a 4mm hook and the blue is chunky with a 10mm hook. Both have nearly the same amount of work to them so far.

If the formatting looks funky it's because I'm posting from my phone. And I should be sleeping, which is what I think I'll do now =)

No comments: