Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kool-Aid Dye and Voice Recognition

Trying out a new program I have, an iPhone app called Dragon Dictation and the first two attempts didn't go so well, so we'll make it short and sweet... I give you: Kool-Aid dyeing!


It was a lot more fun and a lot faster than I expected so I'll be scouring my local Safeway for more colors =)


Flavors I used are cherry grape lemon and fruit punch and they still have a light sent, a little bit of a nostalgic feel, like candy.

we'll see how well the color holds up.



the red doesn't show very well in the pictures but it's a very pretty darker and lighter variegated skein.






Clearly this app doesn't like punctuation I don't think it will work very well with various knitting and crochet terms but so far so good!

Maybe this will even encourage me to post more often, ha ha...

No comments: