Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Beatrice Start

I started making the Beatrice shrug from Berroco with a dark teal who's previous project got scrapped. I thought I'd document the WIP. I'm very excited about the dolman sleeves, and I could see this being a very useful design.



If it turns out well, I'll try another with the nicer yarn and do the stripes. So far I'm very pleased with it, I just wish the iPhone would capture the color correctly...



I have to say, this pattern reads a lot more complicated than I would've thought. But now that I have the sequence down, it's not so bad.

And here's some cuteness. It was pointed out that I post more pictures of Casper than the other two, so here's Marms using her cat mat from the east coast. This is rare because she usually prefers a piece of paper to any fancy cat bed I've given her =)



No comments: